Button Bouquets

Standard

bouquets

My first proper project since becoming a mummy was my button bouquets for our wedding in September.

I found lots of ideas on the net and started in earnest to try and copy them…. it did not go well.

We tried using polystyrene balls and then oasis and neither really worked.

Then my friend found a fantastic tutorial which took us through it step by step.

It used fake (or real) hydrangea heads which you then ‘thread’ into with your buttons and brooches.

I was very pleased with the finished result – the bridemaids had slightly smaller versions.

They were not as dense as some that I have seen, but I absolutely loved them.

Dinky x

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s