Chiplet had his wishlist, so I thought I would have mine!
1. I have been in love with Joy for ages and especially Louche dresses. This Tree Print one is just gorgeous and not like anything else I own, so delicate and floaty, but could be toughened up with some boots.
2. I need a new Digital Radio as ours usually gets taken into The Boy’s workshop… of course I NEED a Roberts and this one in Cassis is so colourful
3. I have a candle softspot and discovered these delicious smelling candles from True Grace. Their site is full of delicious combinations and you can order a sample on a small leaf to try at home. I put mine in my car and it smells divine!
4. I read about Mr B’s Reading Year on Domestic Sluttery; a site I have loved for ages! This is a truly amazing chance to get a tailored paperback each month for a year, based on your likes and dislikes and sent out in a wax sealed parcel… so cute and guaranteed to get me focused on finishing a book.
5. I blogged earlier this year about Eve Taylor products and how amazing they made my skin for the wedding. I would like some of their exfoliator to complete my collection and at just 17.50 its a snip!
6. I have recently started wearing gold charms that were my mothers as pendants and I would like to start collecting some more. This Noah’s Ark Charm from Sandy’s Vintage Charms is so precious
7. I recently discovered Boden for really cute babywear for Chiplet and I just love this Jumper. It puts me in mind of warm fires and snowy windows.
What’s on your Christmas Wishlist?