I first came across the lovely Jen from Kyna Boutique when I was pregnant with Chiplet, she, I and a group of other lovely mummies-to-be all connected on Twitter and to be honest they kept me sane when I was starting to go slightly insane!
I made my first purchase from Kyna when Chiplet was about 9 months old – we had enough clothes to sink a ship up to that point! It was a totally gorgeous Maxomorra body suit featuring stereos and music. Jen had told me this was coming in as she knew that I and my family were well into music. That’s the thing with Jen… she does customer service REALLY well and she sells absolutely lovely stuff for kids.
- I love this NOSH Organics Click Saffron Shirt (£20) I had my eye on another top earlier this year and this is perfect for autumn
- MAXOMORRA Red Owls on leggings… nuff said (£12)
- Chiplet is obsessed with ‘choo choos’ and we don’t have many blue items so this Maxomorra Train Long Sleeve Top (£15) is perfect
- This super cute Maxomorra Short Sleeve Moose Bodysuit is sadly is too small a size for my boy but its only £5 in the sale!
- Indikidual is a little more expensive than the other ranges, but I have heard great things about their clothes – these leggings are INDIKIDUAL “sketch” Crayon leggings – Grey are £22
Click here for My Kyna Boutique Rafflecopter giveaway